This ultralightweight parka is made of Rains’ ultralightweight, breathable PU fabric. Signature to the Ultralight category, this style has been designed to withstand wet-weather, all while allowing the wearer to be active and on-the-go. Ultralight Parka features an adjustable hood with drawstrings at the front and the back to create the optimal fit. Each drawstring cord has an adjustable cord lock for secure hold. This style also features an elasticated backside waist and two double welted front pockets with waterproof zippers.
Ultralight – Weightless, breathable rainwear designed for wet-weather.
4000 mm/cm2 water column pressure
0.02 cmm air permeability
4000 g/m2 water vapor transmission
95 g/m2 fabric weight
- Ultralightweight, breathable, waterproof fabric
- Water column pressure: 4000 mm
- Model is 178cm tall and wearing a size S/M
- Adjustable hood with cord locks
- Waterproof coil zipper
- Ventilation under armpit
- Adjustable elastic string at backside waist
- Elastic cuffs
- Double welted front pockets with waterproof zipper
- Ultrasonically welded seams